Monday, August 8, 2016

Not a good evening. This evening between 8 pm and midnight some f....$#$88&&&^% stole 2 BBQ full tanks plus the chain lock. I just had the tanks refilled. They must have been very quiet about it because my dogs did not here and react to any noise. Those dirty rotten $#*^&%^$&**. It is sad when I'm on tight budget and in a wheel chair someone else feels they have the right to take what is not theirs. They would have had to come prepared with a chain cutter which they probably store from someone else's garage. I called the police right away but all they said was they will let me "know if they show up".

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Volunteer Day At Rainy Crest Fort Frances Ontario Canada I had a great time as a volunteer at the Fort Frances Rainy Crest long term care...